The FIFA World Cup is kicking off tomorrow, and it’s soon going to be Sweden’s first match. How are you going to be cheering on our national team? Come up with your own football chant and share it in the comments under the contest post on our Facebook page. The ten most creative ideas will each win a Gille football.
How to participate
1. Make up your own football chant and write it in the comment section under the contest post on Facebook.
2. The contest will take place from 13 to 19 June.
- The contest is organised by Continental Bakeries North Europe, Näckrosvägen 19, 286 72 Åsljunga and Annaochanna Advertising and Event Agency, Vävaregatan 18, 294 35 Sölvesborg.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take part in the contest.
- A jury of employees at Continental Bakeries North Europe and Annaochanna Advertising and Event Agency will select ten of the most creative football chants. The jury’s decision is final.
- The winners will be contacted from 17 – 23 June by a private message on Facebook asking them to send in their contact details to collect their prize.
- The value of the Gille football is 99 SEK. The prize can not be exchanged for money or anything else.
- The winners then have a week to reply in order to claim their prize. If the winner does not reply during this time, Gille is entitled to give the prize to another participant and the winner can no longer claim the prize.
- Continental Bakeries North Europe reserves the right to publish the winning contributions in communication regarding the contest without the participant having the right claim compensation.
- The collected personal data will only be used for administration of the prizes. We process and store your data according to the Swedish Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation up to and including 15 July. Your data will then be deleted.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the above terms and conditions.