You will need:
- 100 ml sweet almonds
- 500 ml oat flakes
- 100 ml sunflower seeds
- 100 ml pumpkin seeds
- 5st Gille’s classic heart-shaped Ginger Snaps
- 150-200 ml water
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 100 ml dried cranberries
- Heat your oven to 175 °C.
- Chop the almonds, crumble the Ginger Snaps and mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the water and honey together, add the liquid to the dry ingredients and stir.
- Pour the muesli onto a baking tray and let it bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool and then add the cranberries.
Stir the muesli 2-3 times while baking and keep watch to make sure it doesn’t burn. Store in a dry place in a jar with a lid.