Cardamom ♥ raspberry forever!
Enjoy Gille’s super-popular Cardamom rusks in a whole new way: Make small sliders by sandwiching delicious raspberry-flavoured buttercream icing between two rusks.
You will need:
- Cardamom rusks
- 100 g butter
- 200 ml icing sugar
- Raspberry jam (as much as you like)
- Mix room-temperature butter and icing sugar.
- Add raspberry jam until it tastes just right.
- Pour the raspberry buttercream icing into a piping bag, then squeeze out a layer of icing onto the flat side of a cookie.
- Place another cookie (flat side down) on top of the icing, like a sandwich.