Family fun on Fridays!
Surprise your family with a fun, new idea for a Friday evening together around the kitchen table. Take a break from your devices and use your creative talents instead.
- Fill small bowls with different ingredients. Remember to use your imagination! Why not challenge yourself to create new flavours and cute combinations?
- Each family member can dip/decorate their cookies any way they like, creating their own favourite combinations of colours and flavours.
- What will you call YOUR dip? Give your recipe a name and create your family’s very own dip menu!
Feel free to share your creations and inspire others at #gillekakor.
Tips & inspiration for a fun Friday evening with your family
• Pink Love – a GILLE Ginger Snaps Small Hearts dipped in pink cream and decorated with silver glitter.
• Snowman – a GILLE snowman dipped in soft serve ice cream and crushed nuts.
• Glamour Elf – a GILLE elf dipped in chocolate sauce and silver glitter.
• Sweet Lady – a GILLE female elf dipped in creamy yoghurt and topped with mashed berries.
• Yummy Yummy – a GILLE Ginger Snaps Small Hearts dipped in vanilla custard sauce and topped with chocolate sprinkles.
• Sune’s Snowman – a GILLE snowman topped with snowflake sprinkles glued on using royal icing.
Tip! GILLE used Dr Oetker decorations in the photos and recipes above.